Part time, permanent - Required Easter 2018 or September 2018
Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale depending on experience
The Headteacher and Governors are keen to appoint on outstanding and enthusiastic KS2 class teacher to join our happy, caring and very popular school.
Are you a teacher who:
- Has a flair and passion for teaching and learning
- Has a real ambition to stretch, challenge and inspire children
- Has the ability to motivate and inspire a love of learning in all pupils
- Has successful experience to contribute to the wider success of the whole school
- Supports the Values ethos of the school and share our commitment to achieving the highest possible standards in teaching and learning, progress, behaviour and safety
- Shows evidence of good to outstanding teaching
- Is able to develop positive relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
In return, we can offer:
- A forward looking school with lots of great initiatives in place
- A great opportunity for you to share and develop your professional practice
- A school full of happy and motivated children who are keen to learn and behave well and who are proud of their school
- Very supportive governors, parents and local community
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
- Opportunities for school-to-school partnership work, locally and across the federation
Application forms can be obtained via email or from the school website. Applicants are welcome to visit the school prior to the closing date. Please contact the school to make an appointment. If you have any queries please telephone Mrs Caines, School Administrator.
Telephone (01780 763654)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level.
Closing date for applications is 14th March, with interviews on 21st March.
Applications should be returned for the attention of Mrs F Griffiths, Executive Headteacher at the school postal address or via email.
Midday Meal Supervisory Assistant - Required as soon as possible
11.30a.m. – 13.00p.m. 5 days per week 38 weeks per year (Term time only)
Application forms are available from the school website www.st-georges-stamford.lincs.sch.uk or from the School office. Closing date for applications is 9th March. Interviews will take place on the morning of 13th March.
St Georges Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check.