KS2 Class Teacher Full time, permanent - Required April 2019 or January if possible
Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale depending on experience. NQTs welcome to apply
The Executive Headteacher and Governors are keen to appoint on inspirational and enthusiastic KS2 class teacher to join our happy, caring and very popular school.
Are you a teacher who:
- Has a flair and passion for teaching and learning
- Has a real ambition to stretch, challenge and inspire children
- Has the ability to motivate and inspire a love of learning in all pupils
- Has successful experience to contribute to the wider success of the whole school
- Supports the Values ethos of the school and share our commitment to achieving the highest possible standards in teaching and learning, progress, behaviour and safety
- Shows evidence of good to outstanding teaching
- Is able to develop positive relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
In return, we can offer:
- A forward looking school with lots of great initiatives in place
- An NLG, LLE and 3 SLEs across the federation. Excellent opportunities to develop professionally.
- A great opportunity for you to share and develop your professional practice
- A very popular school full of happy and motivated children who are keen to learn and behave well and who are proud of their school
- Very supportive governors, parents and local community
- Opportunities for school-to-school partnership work, locally and across the federation
Application forms can be obtained via email or from the school website. Applicants are welcome to visit the school prior to the closing date. Please contact the school to make an appointment. If you have any queries please telephone Mrs Welch, School Bursar.
Telephone (01778 343119)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level.
Please contact Mrs F Griffiths if you are interested in this post. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 12th December, interviews will be held on Monday 17th December 2018.
Applications should be returned for the attention of Mrs F Griffiths, Executive Headteacher at the school postal address or via email.